“At Beneful, we know dogs and owners share a unique bond and a special place in their hearts for their local dog parks.”
The Newtown Dream Dog Park received a major renovation in 2011 as the Grand Prize Winner of the Beneful Dream Dog Park Contest. Pups now travel from all over the state to explore the park’s unique elements including a giant bone-shaped ramp, water splash pads and a running trail.See The Press On My Park!
The Alabaster Dream Dog Park in Veteran’s Park was unveiled in 2012 as a Beneful Dream Dog Park Contest Grand Prize Winner. The park, complete with renovations inspired by a local resident, features splash pads, a wash station, tunnels, agility hoops, a mini football field and more.See The Press On My Park!
Renamed Beau’s Dream Dog Park after a local resident was selected as the 2013 Beneful Dream Dog Park Contest Grand Prize Winner, this dog park features an amusement park theme with colorful splash pads, a roller coaster bridge and a tennis ball tree.See The Press On My Park!
Complete with a fire station theme, the Willow Creek Dog Park now features a fire truck play area, fire hose-shaped tunnels and a lounge area for dogs and their owners, inspired by local resident and Beneful Dream Dog Park Contest Grand Prize Winner, Linda Nichols.See The Press On My Park!
Local Nestlè Purina headquarters employees put their PetCare pride to work in 2015 to make this park for a great destination for downtown St. Louis residents and their four-legged friends. Updates included adding in fresh turf, a dachshund-shaped tunnel and dog friendly landscaping.See The Press On My Park!
In 2015, local volunteers pitched in with landscaping, clean-up and the installation of park benches, garbage cans and a timber stairway to help open a new dog park in Burien. Support from local businesses, a passionate group of volunteers and a Beneful Dream Dog Park Project donation helped bring this dog park dream to life.See The Press On My Park!
In early 2016, local volunteers and park staff joined the Beneful team to plant trees and lay down mulch in preparation for additional park improvements, including an updated irrigation system, as part of Beneful’s Dream Dog Park Project donation to the Balboa Park Conservancy and the City of San Diego.See The Press On My Park!
- River Market Dog Park — Kansas City, MO
- Riverview Dog Park — Pittsburgh, PA
- Salem Community Dog Park — Salem, IL
- SIT Therapy Dog Park — Ava, IL
- Spotsy Dog Park — Spotsylvania, VA
- Needham Dog Park — Needham, MA
- OKC Paw Park (Hefner Park) — Oklahoma City, OK
- Howards Dog Park — Baltimore, MD
- Lakewood Dog Park — Cleveland, OH
Questions & Answers
- Media Contacts
- Beneful (Lorie Westhoff at Lorie.Westhoff@purina.nestle.com) & Our Team at Cone Communications (BenefulTeam@conecomm.com)
- What is the Beneful Dream Dog Park Project?
- The Beneful Dream Dog Park Project helps further Beneful's mission of celebrating the joyful life dogs and owners share together by supporting dog park improvement and construction projects across the U.S. Since 2010, we've helped bring dog park dreams to life in more than a dozen communities, and we've seen firsthand the positive effect that dog parks have on both dogs and owners. In 2016, Beneful will support at least 12 dog park projects in the U.S. by improving existing parks and helping get new projects off the ground through a mix of financial support, hands-on volunteerism and shared dog park expertise.
- Where can I find a Beneful Dream Dog Park?
- Have a look at our interactive map here to see the dog park projects that we've supported since 2010.